When addressing the topic, the Drucker Forum abstract and the questions below may serve as a source of inspiration.
- What is your vision of an entrepreneur? What skills, characteristics and qualities do you see as most important in entrepreneurship?
How can they be nurtured through society, education, and government?
- What does it mean to be an entrepreneur today?
- According to Peter Drucker "Entrepreneurship is not 'natural'; it is not 'creative'. It is work..". What is your experience or exposure to entrepreneurial ventures?
- Can entrepreneurs create a better society or just better profits from uncovering opportunities?
- Can entrepreneurs be better at addressing social needs than public services?
- What is needed to launch a start-up in today’s business environment,
make it successful and keep it alive?
- How do you create an entrepreneurial spirit in mid-sized/large organizations
and in public services?
How can we better embed entrepreneurial thinking and action into business and society?
- How can entrepreneurial management lead the way back to innovation
and growth for our economies?
- Will the successor of the welfare state be the Entrepreneurial Society?
Your vision of the Entrepreneurial Society: What will it look like ten years from now?