CHECK-LIST FOR YOUR ELIGIBILY
- You must be at least 18 years old and no more than 35 years old
at the time of essay submission
- You are a student (undergraduate, graduate level, MBA, PhD)?
- You are a professional (manager or entrepreneur) or in transition to a professional career?
- You have not been selected (or only once since 2010) among the TOP 10 Finalists?
Keep up with the specific EVALUATION CRITERIA of the jury
Essay submissions will be evaluated according to
- The way you describe your personal insight about the theme and your experience
in the context of your own cultural environment
- The way you discuss whether or not Peter Drucker's view on entrepreneurship
is still appropriate today
- Relevant stories that you want to share
- Relevance and originality along with your personal style
- Original concept, produced exclusively by you for the specific purpose of this contest
- Ability to express your thoughts in fluent English
- Form: 1500 to 3000 words maximum
For any questions please contact Greg Daniels
Pre-selection by an international selection committee assigned by Peter Drucker Society Europe to identify the 15 best entries in the academic and business category
(by early August)
A panel of expert reviewers nominates the 10 Finalists in each category (by mid of August)
An international, renowned jury selects the Winners and identifies the places 2 to 10 in each category (by end of August)
Facilitator of the jury process:
The decision of the judges is legally binding; there is no recourse to legal action.