CHECK-LIST FOR YOUR ELIGIBILY
- You are born 1980 or later, at least 18 years old?
- You are a student (undergraduate, graduate level, MBA)?
- You are a professional (manager or entrepreneur)? Not yet sure about your orientation?
No problem – you are also invited to participate in the contest
- You have not been selected or only once among the TOP 10 since 2010?
Please contact Stephanie Gosch for further questions
Keep up with the specific EVALUATION CRITERIA of the jury
Essay submissions will be evaluated according to
- The way you describe your personal insights based on
Peter Drucker's essay "Managing Oneself"
- The way you are translating Peter Drucker's people-centered management philosophy in our times as a basis for further reflections
- The way you connect the past and the future from your own cultural point of view
- Relevance and originality, your personal style
- Original concept, specifically produced by you for the purpose of this contest
- Ability to express your thoughts in fluent English
- Form: 1500 to 3000 words
Pre-selection by an international selection committee assigned by Peter Drucker Society Europe to identify the 15 best entries in the academic and business category
(by early August)
A panel of expert reviewers nominates the 10 Finalists in each category (by mid of August)
An international, renowned jury selects the Winners and identifies the places 2 to 10 in each category (by end of August)
Facilitator of the jury process:
The decision of the judges is legally binding; there is no recourse to legal action.